- 14-Mar-2017 to 30-May-2017 (CST)
- Programs Division
- Mentor, OH, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, paid life insurance, paid L/T disability, 401(k), Holiday pay, PTO, FSA, casual Fridays, employee appreciation events, tuition assistance.
Going above and beyond for our customers is our #1 priority - all day - every day.
Bottom line: we maximize efficiency and minimize hassles.
MC Sign Company is a single source national provider of signage and lighting solutions and services. We offer a wide range of solutions including design, permitting, program management, retrofits, manufacturing, installation, on-demand sign service/maintenance, and lighting route planned maintenance.
Areas of specialty include hotels, financial institutions, retail establishments, petroleum, and casual dining restaurants - names you would know, like Joann Fabric and Crafts, Giant Eagle, Chase Bank, Lowes, KFC, etc.
MC Sign Company employees enjoy a business casual work environment, full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with a company match, paid holidays, generous PTO, tuition assistance, employee appreciation events and more!
Project Managers manage sign projects under the supervision of an Account Development Manager (ADM).
- Manages sign project work order from start to finish within Service Level Agreement guidelines
- Utilizes and maintains Services Application database with all required project details
- Requests surveys from Field Partners
- Prepares customer proposals
- Communicates project status to all parties
- Meets deadlines
- Attends customer conference calls (with ADM/AADM as required) to review project/program status
- Manages project budget at or above required Gross Profit Margin guidelines as set by Sales
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Issue Purchase Orders
- Handle multiple service requests simultaneously
- Occasional travel to client offices or project sites
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Project, Microsoft Vision, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word)
- Ability to prioritize jobs based on urgency, customer expectations, importance
- Customer service skills
- Organization and Planning
- Good communication skills
- Team Orientation
- Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills
Education, Experience, Certifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous experience in managing or coordinating a 3rd party with installation or services is strongly preferred
MC SIGN COMPANY - SIGN ON!!
Equal Opportunity Employer