- 09-Feb-2017 to 27-May-2017 (CST)
- Information Technology
- Mentor, OH, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, paid life insurance, paid L/T disability, tuition assistance, 401k, Holiday pay, PTO, FSA, casual Fridays, employee appreciation events
MC SIGN COMPANY - SIGN ON!!
SR. APPLICATION DEVELOPER - FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Please note: we are unable to offer Visa sponsorship at this time
The Sr. Application Developer will work in a group environment to maintain and develop internal information technology solutions for business related problems using skills identified below. Activities include but are not limited to coding system enhancements, coding defect fixes, production support, testing system changes, technical documentation and user documentation. Works closely with and supports internal customers on a daily basis.
The Sr. Application Developer should possess skills and knowledge of a software program/application developer. Knows fundamental software program/application development strategies and methodologies. Able to assist and recommend technical solutions for projects of basic to moderate complexity. Use troubleshooting skills to apply fixes in existing systems. Seeks input from customers to provide appropriate solutions. Works on several software application development projects at the same time and adapts quickly and easily to change.
- Development and support of internal applications using Visual Studio, .NET Framework, Visual Basic, Access VBA, and C# syntax
- Building and deploying mobile optimized web applications that are focused on ease-of-use, task-driven functionality, and a consistent user experience across multiple mobile devices and operating systems.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Use of source code repositories, builds, and deploys using Subversion
- Active participation in a collaborative work environment
- Assist in defect resolution during testing, etc.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and solve problems in a production support environment; possess analytical skills to effectively resolve technical problems, identify and implement process improvements, and think creatively
- Must be skilled in both oral and written communications in order to contribute to meetings and capture requirements as well as write documentation, specifications, procedures and process flows
- Willingness to undertake assignments involving unfamiliar subjects, and possesses an aptitude to learn quickly
- Proven team player, contributes to team goals, encourages and supports team members.
Education, experience, certifications
- 5-10 years of development experience leveraging the .NET framework (3.5 or later), C#, and Visual Studio 2008 or later (2010/2012 preferred)
- Experience developing against SQL Server 2005 or later
- Microsoft Access VBA (2000 or later)
- Microsoft SSRS
- Classic ASP
- Experience/Knowledge using code repository
- Experience developing iOS/Android
We are unable to offer Visa sponsorship at this time
MC SIGN COMPANY - SIGN ON!!