- 05-Apr-2017 to 04-Jun-2017 (CST)
- Lighting Solutions
- Mentor, OH, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, paid life insurance, paid L/T disability, 401k, Holiday pay, PTO, FSA, casual Fridays, employee appreciation events, tuition assistance.
Going above and beyond for our customers is our #1 priority - all day - every day.
Bottom line: we maximize efficiency and minimize hassles.
Due to ever-increasing demand from our customers, we have fantastic opportunities available for dynamic, process-driven individuals with management experience to lead teams in our LIGHTING DIVISION.
In a nutshell, here's what you'll do:
- Monitor team productivity
- Onboard and train new employees and provide quarterly refresh training of team
- Create and maintain SOP for each customer
- Conduct weekly queue reviews for each coordinator
- Provide feedback/reporting to MC's On-Demand Lighting leadership team
Does this sound like you?
- Precise and proactive problem-solver
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and work with a sense of urgency
- Grace under pressure
- Confident and professionally assertive
- Easily adaptable to shifting priorities and unexpected curveballs
- Proficient in navigating through databases, Outlook, Google, Excel, and the like
Here's what you'll need:
- Supervisory experience managing employee performance and ensuring productivity
- Leadership abilities - growing, developing, and training a team
- Your own track record of achieving/surpassing goals
- Passion to serve the customer
- "Can do" attitude and the drive to be proactive
- A critical eye for detail and documentation
- Huge plusses are: on-demand scheduling and/or facilities services experience (HVAC, janitorial, plumbing, lighting & electrical, landscaping, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred, but relevant experience will be considered as an alternative
MC Sign Company is a single source national provider of signage and lighting solutions and services. We offer a wide range of solutions including design, permitting, program management, retrofits, manufacturing, installation, on-demand sign service/maintenance, and lighting route planned maintenance.
Areas of specialty include hotels, financial institutions, retail establishments, petroleum, and casual dining restaurants - names you would know, like Joann Fabric and Crafts, Giant Eagle, Chase Bank, Lowes, KFC, etc.
MC Sign Company employees enjoy a business casual work environment, full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with a company match, paid holidays, generous PTO, tuition assistance, employee appreciation events and more!
MC Sign Company - SIGN ON!!
Equal Opportunity Employer